Saturday, July 14, 2007

September and October Flip Its

It's almost halfway and I've completed most of my July Goals. The Lizzie Kate Flip-Its
Bits are perfect for this hot weather. They're quick, little counting and relaxing.

Thursday was a fun day. I went to the LNS to pick up the New Carriage House designs and purchased all 3. I was only going to get Elizabeth Minnich's Decorated Towel and Quaker House Sampler but couldn't resist Asenath Whitcomb. One of my favorite things to stitch are letters and this one is full of them. I've picked up the NPI threads and have
ordered the linen. First up is going to be the Quaker House Sampler. It looks like a quick
one. Here is the link to her new designs.http://www.carriagehousesamplings.com/newdesigns.htm

Tommorrow I'm going to start Martina Dey SAL. The start date was June 1st but my linen
was missing. I'm finally happy with 35 ct creme brulee by R&R and Legacy Blue by VC silks.
I hoping to catch up with everyone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: